When you scan your computer with Microsoft Office 2007, it can find many threats in time and remove them from your computer. You may feel that is not helpful for your computer, it doesn't matter; you could uninstall Microsoft Office 2007 with the following methods.
Method 1 Uninstall Microsoft Office 2007 with its built-in uninstaller tool
Step 1 Open Windows Start Menu, Click "All programs" and find the Microsoft Office 2007 Directory.
Step 2 Not long, it will show you a window to ask you whether you plan to use Microsoft Office 2007 in the future. If you do not want to use it any more, Choose the below one please.
Step 3 Select the removal mode and then you will uninstall Microsoft Office 2007 from your computer.
Method 2 Uninstall Microsoft Office 2007 through Windows "add/remove programs list"
You can also uninstall and remove Microsoft Office 2007 in the add/remove programs list entering from the Control Panel.
1. Close all programs.
2. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
3. Click Add or Remove Programs.
4. In the list of currently installed programs, click Microsoft Office 2007, and then click Remove.
5. Follow the instructions to uninstall Microsoft Office 2007.
6. When the uninstall program is finished, restart your computer.
However, you can be failed to uninstall Microsoft Office 2007 with both these methods above, as the Microsoft Office 2007 had been improperly installed or many remnants of the installation settings and related registry entries still remain.
Computer experts can try to find out those files and remove them manually, but if thewrong registry entries have been removed, it will cause very serious problem to your computer such as crash, blue screen of death and being unbootable. So no matter you are a computer geek or a green hand in operating the computer, then you both need one uninstall tool that can completely uninstall Microsoft Office 2007 in a safer and easier way.
Method 3 Best Uninstall Tool can remove Microsoft Office 2007 completely in a minute
There is actually a fantastic removal tool that can help you remove Microsoft Office 2007 completely with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
1. Free Download the Best Uninstall Tool.
2. Launch it after finishing the installation.
3. Choose the Microsoft Office 2007 or any other unwanted program.
4. Click "Uninstall" to get Microsoft Office 2007 removed
That is all about how to uninstall Microsoft Office 2007.